* Fast and cheap global payments
* Buy goods and services online
* Advanced security features
* Create a bitcoin wallet where you can securely store bitcoin
* Connect your bank account so that you can exchange bitcoin into and out of your local currency
* Buy your first bitcoin to begin using the future of money
* Popular bitcoin wallet works on your Android or iPhone in addition to your web browser
* Bitcoin stored on their servers is covered by their insurance policy
* Send and receive bitcoin that is immediately exchanged to your local currency
* They store the vast majority of bitcoin in secure offline storage
* Maintain full control of your private keys with their multi-signature vault
* Invest in bitcoin slowly over time by scheduling buys weekly or monthly
* Accept payments from anywhere in the world, with low transaction fees
* The leading platform for professional bitcoin traders
* The world’s most popular bitcoin API. Financial infrastructure for your apps
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is digital money used for secure and instant transfer of value anywhere in the world. It is not controlled or issued by any bank or government – instead it is an open network which is managed by its users. Much in the way email improved communication by making it fast and cheap, bitcoin is an improvement on existing payment methods which were not designed for the internet era.
Is Bitcoin safe?
Bitcoin’s core protocol is viewable by anyone, has been vetted by thousands of security researchers around the world, and has proven to be robust and reliable after immense scrutiny. Using bitcoin is similar to using other private applications on the internet, such as email or online banking. Just like these other web services, you must access your bitcoin with a password in order to ensure only you have access to your money.
Is it tied to the value of the dollar?
The value of a bitcoin is not tied or pegged to the value of any other currency. Similar to stocks or property, bitcoin’s value is determined by buying and selling in the open market. A bitcoin’s price changes in real time based on the number of people who want to buy or sell it at a given moment.
Why does it change value?
Bitcoin is traded for dollars, euros, yen, and other currencies in real time 24 hours a day. Depending on the demand for buying or selling bitcoin, the price can fluctuate from day to day. This is similar to the manner in which the value of a stock or property can go up or down based on supply and demand. Bitcoin’s value can be volatile compared to traditional currencies such as the US dollar because it is still an emerging technology.
Is it similar to a credit card or paypal?
Unlike credit card networks like Visa and payment processors like Paypal, bitcoin is not owned by an individual or company. Bitcoin is the world’s first completely open payment network which anyone with an internet connection can participate in. Bitcoin was designed to be used on the internet, and doesn’t depend on banks or private companies to process transactions.
Why would I use bitcoin?
Bitcoin allows you to instantly send any amount of money to anyone in the world without needing a bank. It allows you to access your money without needing an ATM or credit card – bitcoin gives you back control over your money. Plus you can pay friends back for dinner, buy your next computer, and donate to charity, all using bitcoin.
Where can I spend bitcoin?
Many large online businesses accept bitcoin, such as Overstock, Expedia, and Dell. Non-profits such as Wikipedia and the United Way also accept bitcoin donations. Look for a bitcoin payment option at many of your favorite websites and you’ll be surprised how many accept bitcoin! You can view a list of merchants here.
!!! Top Revenue Share Sites: CLICK HERE !!!
!!! Top HYIP Sites: CLICK HERE !!!
!!! Top CrowdFunding Sites: CLICK HERE !!!
!!! Top Bitcoin Mining Sites: CLICK HERE !!!
!!! Top Paid To Click Sites: CLICK HERE !!!
!!! Get Emails Frequently from me on Genuine Online Income Opportunities with zero/low Investments… Absolutely Free !!!
To earn free $10 Bitcoin bonus, just sign up via this Coinbase Referral Link, and then purchase $100 of Bitcoin or more to qualify for your $10 Bitcoin bonus.